Selasa, 05 Januari 2010

happy holiday

Hello guys..
i want to tell you about my holiday.
2 weeks ago, 24 decembr 2009.
my family and I went to Palembang and Lampung. We left from home at 9 o'clock in the night. We entered the ship at 2 a.m. I saw the karakatau mountain from the ship. The ship was squeeze up to bakauheni port at 4 a.m. We arrived in palembang at 3 a.m.

There was a family meeting in my aunt house. I have a big family and it was held regularly. All of my family attended the meeting. After pray magrib, we went to danau ranau, west lampung. We arrived at 1 p.m.

We took a rest in my uncle house. In the evening, before the big wave came, my sister, my brother and I, rowed in the lake. We went to harbor, and we swam there. that was so very fun time.

We have a fish baked for dinner. I was fast asleep in the night. I was tired. In the morning, my sister, brother, and I rowed again. We went to Marisa island. It's a coconut forest. We went back soon because we would go to water falls by boat.

We had a breakfast with fried fish. I like my aunt's food. We needed 2 hours to arrive at water falls. After that we went to hot water bathing. There was the hot water area and the warm water area. Even, we could make a boiled egg in the hot water area.

I enjoyed the trip around the lake. But we had to go to another city in Lampung. It was pakuan ratu. My parents had a school in pakuan ratu. So, we would visit it after we had spent time in Ranau lake. My parents also had a garden. It was a harvest time. I really wanted to pick rambutans by my self.

but, in the way to pakuan ratu, there was an accident. My car's lamp couldn't turn on. My father carried the car to the garage. When my car was being repaired, my family and I took a rest in permata hotel, Liwa. After my car had finished in the morning, we continued the trip.

We arrived in pakuan ratu at 3 p.m. My sister and I will pick rambutans after pray ashar. But, the wheater did not support me to pick rambutans by my self. The rain fell, and I couldn't pick rambutans.

Then we took a rest one night again in pakuan ratu. In the morning, we went back to jakarta. But, I went to durian garden before left lampung. And the same tragedy happened again. The rain fell again when I would play in the garden. I was disappointed.

Finally, my father buy some durian and other souvenir.
This holiday was very fun. Nothing books,schedule etc. I didn't touch the lesson books at all during holiday.There was only painting, vcd, and another entertainment. But the holiday has over and it's time to start everything with full of spirit.

0 Comments:

Mari Kristin Is The Best

Mari Kristin Is The Best

Tim Uber Indonesia

Tim Uber Indonesia

Maskot Uber

Maskot Uber