Sabtu, 28 November 2009

My Self

hello guys..
I want to introduce my self.
My name is Ayu Fatmawati. I was born in Bogor. My birthday is on 13 Mei. Now, I'm 13 years old.


I have a pair of round eyes. My nose not pointed, but not flat too. i'm a little girl. my weight is 38 kg, and my height is about 148 cm. Now, i'm a student of olympiad school in Jakarta. My school name is SMANU M.H.Thamrin.

I have a older brother. His name is Bryan Aji Rahmawan. He is a student of UNJ.

My hoby is painting. I want to be a painter.

This is my favorite painting

I have many pets. I love all of my pets. Especially my cats. I have 3 cats, 8 hamster (there are 4 in the beginning, then they gave a birth and some of them was died), 1 cockatoo, 1 monkey, 1 jalak bird, and many fish. But now, 2 of my cats is dead.





































PUSSY
Pussy is snow anggora. It has white fur. Its fur is long and thick. Its eyes is yellow. The tail feathers longer than the fur on other body parts. I take care of pussy, since he is 7 days old. 24 February 2009, it was dead.

BROWNIE
Brownie is usual cat. It has brown fur and green eyes. It looks dashing. It has a good sight and hearing. It didn't fight when it was being taken bath. 25 Novembr 2009, 3 days ago, It was dead.

ORANGIE
It has orange fur and eyes. It is siam cat. It is very agile. It has ever catched butterfly and bird. It has ever pawed my hamster. Orangie is a naughty cat. But it is very cute.

0 Comments:

Mari Kristin Is The Best

Mari Kristin Is The Best

Tim Uber Indonesia

Tim Uber Indonesia

Maskot Uber

Maskot Uber