Sabtu, 14 November 2009

My Dormitory Life

Hello Guys!!!
For this week, my posting is about my life in the dormitory.

M.H.Thamrin is a boarding school. We are dormitored, not because of our house that far away from my school, but because of the rapid school activity so we must be dormitored.

After had a week of students orientation, I start my new life in dormitory. At the beginning, it was really unpleasure. I was far away from my family, couldn't watch tv, couldn't eat my grandma's delicious foods.

My first night was fun. It was the time when I started to adapt my self with a new room, new bed, and new roommate. My room is the room with number 207. In front of the room always get flood when the rain comes, and the most quiet room is the corner room. My roommate is Syifa. In the beginning, we were still clums. but then, we are very fix. Syifa is a funny girl. Her style of speak is so smooth. Even when i sleepy, i'd ever been made laugh loudly.


Syifa

We are really fix. If there is a trouble in study, we help each other. If we clean our bedroom, we always share our jobs. If today i sweep the room, so it will be syifa's turn for the next day. Then, every saturday if i clean the bathtub, syifa will sweep and clean the floor. if i got badmood to clean up, either she was. then our room was in a terrible mess. But, if we get goodmood, our room will be the neatest room.

This is the tiddy room as my version

We are cower girls. So we always together. Together get in or get out of the room. If we take a shower, we'll wait each other. I'm often waken up in the night, and i often wake Syifa up, cause I'm afraid. but she never mad with me. she is very kind best friend.

Unfortunately, on January, we will change our room partner. I am afraid I'll get unfix friends. Uh, I don't want to separate with Syifa. i have been fix with her. Syifa is the best roommate. We have to share each other. If my friends need something, I'll try as best as I can. because I'll need their help someday. The egoism that usually exist in home must be thrown away.

There is a guider woman in the dormitory. we called her BUNDA. Bunda is very kind. She really cares with us. she always makes a glass of milk for me every night. she keeps our medicine, and give it back to us in the morning. We can share everything to her and then she will give the solution. Every night, she always take around of the room to monitor everything what we are doing.

Study in dormitory is better than in the home. If we find a trouble, we can ask to our fiends. we always study together every night. Do the homework together and have a stress together. Life in dormitory is a togetherness. Life in dormitory is really fun, different, and never be forgotten.

0 Comments:

Mari Kristin Is The Best

Mari Kristin Is The Best

Tim Uber Indonesia

Tim Uber Indonesia

Maskot Uber

Maskot Uber