Minggu, 08 November 2009

SMANU M.H.Thamrin

I do not know how I felt when it. Happy, disappointed or proud. In the afternoon, when I back from school, I immediately saw the announcement of new admissions SMANU M.H.Thamrin. And apparently, there was my name among the 72 students who received. On the one side I am pleased that the students who entered the best school in Jakarta, but on the other side I hesitated, because I had to enter the dorm and leave everything in the house. but I've made a choice to accept the challenge.


Saturday, july 11st, 2009, was the day when I gathered with 61 other people to be briefed. Of 72 students accepted, only 62 are re-register. It's weird, it was a very big school, but only occupied by 62 students. On that day, I know that I go to class X-2 for the orientation of students.



2 days later, on 13 july 2009, was the first day of student orientation. At the time, Mr. Fauzi Bowo with a new student representatives from the junior high and senior high school as Jakarta came to M.H.Thamrin for the opening of a student orientation as Jakarta. I meet some junior high school’s friends who had entered into various high schools in Jakarta. After that, a meeting between Mr.Fauzi Bowo with first generation students M.H.Tharmrin.


After the meeting finished, the student orientation began. The days of student orientation still feels good even though there are no seniors who guides the student orientation, but the teachers. X-2 is a compact class. Class was very excited, because there was Adam and Gita. They are the mascot class X-2. 7 days period was the longest student orientation class passed. I found many new experiences of the student orientation.


The next Monday, I began preparing to enter the dorm. Everything is very different from when I was in the dorm after the orientation period is completed, classes were randomized again. Class X-1 is not simultaneously as X-2, X1 is more orderly, safe, and peaceful. Sometimes, the class X-1 looks like a graveyard.


The days of very heavy. 3-year material must be completed within 1 year. Earlier, I have felt the 3-year study shortened to 2 years. Tired to follow the acceleration. Though, I was determined to enjoy the senior high school turns out, this school is more severe than accelerated classes.


Our homeworks is very much. Especially with school hours which is very dense. 4 o'clock, We just came home from school. Then began to do homework and study until late at night. If it was a lot of homework, the time available is only sufficient for it to do homework.


There are a couple of weeks is often called the test week. In one week, every day is always repeated, both lessons the hard science and soft science. Learning time becomes increased and decreased rest time.


Every Tuesday and Friday morning, we follow the Ju-jitsu. This exercise is very heavy, but all activities have the benefit. Ju-jitsu so that we maybe students who truly superior. We also have additional value in the field of sport and discipline.



Our teachers are always motivated by a variety of ways. I love my teachers.



My lovely teachers

0 Comments:

Mari Kristin Is The Best

Mari Kristin Is The Best

Tim Uber Indonesia

Tim Uber Indonesia

Maskot Uber

Maskot Uber